At Plami we are known for being a company that has the technical and manufacturing capacity to meet the needs of the industry, which knows how to listen, understand and deliver the best comprehensive solution to its clients.
We currently have 2 plastic film production plants and 1 finished product plant, for a total of 10 production lines and more than 50 peripheral equipment for printing, laminating, coating, cutting, leafing, among other finishing processes, which allows us to offer products of the highest quality throughout the continent.
Our mission is to satisfy the requirements and expectations of the client, promoting technical and human development, to achieve self-realization of the staff in conjunction with the objectives of the company and our clients, always assuming a responsible attitude towards shareholders, collaborators, the environment environment and social environment.
To be the # 1 company in production, sale and distribution of PVC, PET and PE plastic films at national and international level through continuous improvement reflected in each of the processes and actions developed both individually and as a team.
- Respect, towards our clients and collaborators.
- Ethics as the foundation of our activities.
- Permanent attitude of service.
- Integrity, we think, we decide and we do the right thing.
- Quality and innovation in all our processes, procedures and technologies.
At Plami we are committed to working as a team to:
- Manufacture PVC and polyethylene products that meet quality requirements; also the safety in the polyethylene line.
- Satisfy the expectations of our clients.
- Apply continuous improvement.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure staff competence
- Surface 16,000 m²
- Surface 60,000 m²
- Surface 27,000 m²
- 50,000 tons per year
- Plami is a Mexican Company specialized in manufacturing plastics films by:
- Extrusion: PET film, PET clear, coextruded PET, PET G and PET colors.
- Calandered: PVC film, plastic film of PVC laminated with PVdC and / or PE.
- Co-extrusion: HDPE film for flexible packaging.
Points of sale
- Calle 9 No. 8 Fracc. Ind. Alce Blanco Naucalpan, C.P. 53370, Estado de México, México.
- Phone: +52 (55) 2122-2400
- República del Salvador No. 133 Locales 11, 12 y 13, Col. Centro, Cuidad De México, México.
- Phone: +52 (55) 5542-2283 | +52 (55) 5542-3342
- Avenida 25 Poniente 1105 – A, Col. Volcanes, CP. 72410 Puebla, Puebla.
- Phone: +52 (22) 2240-7522 | +52 (22) 2240-8551
- Calz. de los Héroes No. 301 Esq. Jardineros León, Col. Andrade, CP.37370, León, Guanajuato.
- Phone: +52 (47) 7716-2455 | +52 (47) 7716-9323
- Prolongación Milo No. 619 Col. La Nogalera, C.P. 44470, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Phone: +52 (33) 3666-9130 | +52 (33) 3666-9122
- Emilio Carranza 523 Ote Esq. con Isauro Alfaro, Zona Centro, CP. 89000 Tampico, Tamaulipas.
- Phone: +52 (83) 3219-0960 | +52 (83) 3219-0041
- Calle Zaragoza No. 1155 Nte. Esq. Ave. Col. Centro, CP. 64000 Monterrey, Nuevo León.
- Phone: +52 (81) 8374-4670 | +52 (81) 2073-5653
- Calle 56 No. 464 entre la 53 Y 55, Col. Centro, CP 97000 Mérida, Yucatán.
- Phone: +52 (99) 9928-3571 | +52 (99) 9924-5624